College of Life Sciences Scholarship Application Form
for Fall/Winter scholarships
The application form for the College of Life Sciences Scholarships will be used
to apply for BOTH college scholarships and departmental scholarships from your respective
department. You only need to complete the form once, it will be forwarded to
your department after college scholarship selections are made.
Apply here for:
- College of Life Sciences Private Scholarships
- Approximately 150 different privately donated scholarships for undergraduate and
- Academic Scholarships
- Need-based Scholarships
- Other contributing criteria include service, leadership, nationality, hometown,
major, emphasis, dependent children, ethnicity, etc.
- One application online allows students to apply for all scholarships for which they
- Departmental Private Scholarships
Who should apply?
- Full-time undergraduate students enrolled for 14 or more credit
hours and officially admitted to the College of Life Sciences.
- Full-time undergraduate transfer students enrolled for 14 or more
credit hours and are planning to be officially admitted to the College of Life Sciences.
(Scholarships will not be awarded until you are officially admitted to the school,
but you may apply before being admitted.)
- Graduate students in the College of Life Sciences. They will
be eligible only for the number of credit hours
for which they are enrolled. Any changes in those credit hours will result
in changes in the award.
Who should not apply?
- Part-time students. University policy states that undergraduates must carry 14 hours
to be eligible for scholarship assistance in fall/winter.
- Students who have been awarded 8 semesters of scholarships, excluding Spring and
- Students who will have over 160 total hours after the current Winter Semester, excluding
Advanced Placement credit.
- Students who will not have completed at least 12 credit hours at BYU
(excluding AP and transfer credit) by
- Students who have a Hinckley Presidential Scholarship, a Heritage Scholarship, or
a National Merit Scholarship.
- Students who have already received a University Scholarship award from BYU (2 semesters,
full tuition) for the upcoming academic year.
Note: You may return to this online application
and edit your information any time before the deadline.
- If you have a GPA of 3.7 or above, you must apply for a University Scholarship. Otherwise you
will not be considered
for a College Scholarship. Graduate students do not need to apply for a Univeristy
- Complete the online application before the deadline.
- Letters of Recommendation must be submitted on-line. Instructions will be
given at step 6 as you complete the application form.
I certify that the information I will
provide in this application packet is true and accurate.
For questions or comments contact:
The online application will be available until